ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Tornado on the ground in my front yard

Medic007

Sooner starter
So I just got done mowing my front yard with my twin bladed Quadracut push mower. As I was finishing up I noticed that my street was filled to the brim with Channel 4 and Channel 9 storm chasers. I rushed in to look into the weather on TV and quickly realized that the dual cyclonic motion of my mower blades showed up on the Oklahoma Helical Super Hyper Intense Tornado Radar (OHSHIT Radar) as a tornado vortex signature.

Screamer Payne was babbling about intense miniature cinnamon swirls of the CF-5 kind (Cinnabon Frosted) and Mike Morgan was freaking out about "the 21 inch wide grass grinder super lawnado headed toward my neighbors house."

I'll be on the news at 10 pm being interviewed about the violent tossing of grass clippings happening right before my eyes and how I managed to survive by staying directly behind the storm.

Anybody else experience this yet? The TV weather folks are in super high alert and have adrenalin enhanced tornado finding senses. I'll probably wait to mow again until June.

Ha ha ha. I hit I-35 in OKC at 4:00pm Friday. Channel 4 was being simulcasted on KTOK 1000. People were panicking. Cars piling up. Butthole drivers trying to get home at all cost. I wondered if these morans even knew where Fletcher is? Or Ninnekah, or Chickasha, that the storm was still an hour away? The common person knows squat about geography. It didn't help matters that Mike Morgan said. "THIS IS THE MOST POWERFUL STORM ON PLANET EARTH AT THIS MOMENT". It's sickening.

Well Medic, just go to your bathroom for protection............HA!

funny_bathroom_wins_and_fails_640_21.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT