ADVERTISEMENT

OT...Oklahoma is #1!

I will be debby downer here and say that the US Geological Survey gave us a 50/50 chance of a good one soon. Point is, buy earthquake insurance, just in cases.

Developed a crack zigzagging up the brick mortar in my house and new cracks in the cement surrounding the pool. Just dont know the exact day it happened this year.

I havent called my insurance co yet but State Farm is really good about claims for us...dont know if this is covered though. I guess I'll call it in this week but we havent had a big quake around here for a while. I was planning on doing one of those fancy design concrete coverings anyway. Be nice if insurance would pay for it though :)

2ywiydd.jpg

Last edited:
I havent called my insurance co yet but State Farm is really good about claims for us...dont know if this is covered though. I guess I'll call it in this week but we havent had a big quake around here for a while. I was planning on doing one of those fancy design concrete coverings anyway. Be nice if insurance would pay for it though :)

As I understand it, there's homeowners, which is a generic coverage for almost everything...then there's specific/extra coverage you have to buy for flood and or earthquake.

Go ahead and file your claim. Maybe you can smoke it passed them.
Besides, it's not against the law to file.:eek:

Reactions: ESPiam

2ywiydd.jpg

Uh, I need your address...gonna do some laps, couple of cannonballs. :D

Welcome anytime and during summer the grill is always going...but right now its awful cold water. Kids were in it Wednesday but they didnt seem to care. When their lips turned blue it was kinda cool. :D Im gonna shut it down this coming week or I'll have kids swimming when there is icicles hanging off the board.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Welcome anytime and during summer the grill is always going...but right now its awful cold water. Kids were in it Wednesday but they didnt seem to care. When their lips turned blue it was kinda cool. :D Im gonna shut it down this coming week or I'll have kids swimming when there is icicles hanging off the board.

Of course I was joshing around but, it is a fine looking 'cement pond'. :)

You need a heater............

hot-tub.jpg

Thats too cool I can see that working :) But my wife would have a fit and the neighbors would call the city on me...again.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT