ADVERTISEMENT

OT: My advice on Medical Cannabis

igogold

Sooner starter
Jan 12, 2005
Tulsa, Ok
If you have or know someone who is battling cancer try it! Research it, google treatments, herb's to reduce inflammation, help your immune system etc. I'm posting this because I don't want anyone to lose a friend or loved one if it can be helped. After losing my 17 yr. old son to this demon cancer, I don't want anyone to not be aware of this potentially miraculous treatment. My then 80 yr old mother was diagnosed with Glioblastoma last August she immediately had 2 brain surgeries and started Chemo and radiation, which almost killed her. She stopped both midway as she was too weak to continue. One doctor told her she wouldn't make it until 2018 and she was put on hospice in December. Hospice nurses told us she didn't have long. My sister started checking into alternative treatments and started her on CBD oil and started researching natural treatments, biblical treatments anything that would help. Through her research she weaned her off each and every medical prescription. Administering both the prescription and replacement and gradually reducing the amount of the prescription, only stopping once the numbers indicated it was safe to stop. This natural treatment was started in late January, In the beginning she was mostly comatose and like a new born baby both physically and mentally. 3 weeks ago she was taken off hospice and started seeing her PCP again. He was amazed and told my sister to not stop doing what she's doing. Thursday she had her first MRI done and from what we can tell from the scan the cancer isn't visible. Where there were white shadows showing the cancerous tissue there is none. I questioned everything my sister was doing and treated it as nonsense. Told her it was a scam to make smoking pot legal. She thankfully ignored my dumb ass! Yesterday I bought dinner for my mother and she told her story to anyone who would listen. Please listen guys and don't dismiss this as nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.