ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Lounging the day away in Miama, OK

Here's Your Memo for Today:

13592181_1418194594862885_4436860031938007868_n.jpg

Have a Good Un, Good Friend!
Happy, Happy! ;)

All was well in the land traditionally known as "Home of the Red Peeps". The good Lord mitigated the most brutal heat just enough to make it tolerable for the weekend. Fitty & I had some awesome down home cookin' last night at Hammet House in Claremore and a great time was had by all. I decided not to risk an extra day to heat stroke so the Son & I cruised on home today and will recover with my last vacay day (for now) in my Corn Castle.

All was well in the land traditionally known as "Home of the Red Peeps". The good Lord mitigated the most brutal heat just enough to make it tolerable for the weekend. Fitty & I had some awesome down home cookin' last night at Hammet House in Claremore and a great time was had by all. I decided not to risk an extra day to heat stroke so the Son & I cruised on home today and will recover with my last vacay day (for now) in my Corn Castle.

Yep, those people got the comfort food down pat

Almost went back today but, fought the feeling and grill smoked some burgers
Actually they were pretty good too.
Food...always enhances my drinking. :)

The Hammet House has some of the best chili in the world. Sad fact, I buy the seasoning at the local Reasors, but can't get the taste down like they do it.

Glad you had a good time and Happy 60th............belated..............

The Hammet House has some of the best chili in the world. Sad fact, I buy the seasoning at the local Reasors, but can't get the taste down like they do it.

Glad you had a good time and Happy 60th............belated..............
Yep, you missed it.
You could've had topless native gals feeding you rum drinks.
All you had to do was sucking them from their navels.
Ah, should've been there.
Almost had to take iasooner01 to the emergency room to have his vacumn released.
He's a gamer for 60.:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT