ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I've been on a 3 day hunger strike and Scoop avoidence because of this shitty new format.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
Naturally, I've excluded steak, eggs, beer, cookies and potatoes from my strike, but my heart is in the right place. It took me 8 years to completely master the old format. This new one is a catastrophic nightmare for me and my ability to be witty and intellectual. The options , terminology, and cutesyness absolutely makes my ass numb. Physics level knowledge in order to function on a daily basis is discrimination at the highest level. I've got a high dollar car that is mind blowingly rich in electronic do dads. Same with my Iphone, Ipad, house thermostat, kitchen appliances. I could go on an on. My reality is that I am able use approximately 10% of available features. I almost forgot, smart TV's are complicated beyond belief. I've also considered leading the way on a class action suit against any company who sells a product and presents it as "plug and play". That claim is absolute bullshit. It takes an IT professional to make any of these devices work

Well boys, I hope that I can achieve some level of figuring it out. I've tried to post to several threads but when I open them and read my way to the bottom but then I don't remember what the thread was about (since the subject/topic is way the hell up at the top.

Sheesh, back to my strike.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News