ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's been two weeks & still no motive or video

WhyNotaSooner

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2004
of the Vegas shooter. This really, really, bothers me. Badly. I hate conspiracy theories. I really do. But with the lack of credible information being released in a timely matter, this will send the inter-webs reeling & throwing out their own stories. Which some are plausible and some are crap.

But to not even have any video of the shooter arriving or leaving the hotel is mind boggling. The cover up is immense. But what's being covered up? I do not like this as I do not trust most levels of our government.

I'm not sure it's a conspiracy. It seems to me that LVPD and MGM (Mandalay Bay) are at odds. Mandalay Bay has plenty of evidence and information to make the police look bad for slow response. This is about money. MGM wants to protect their image, and the cops are doing the opposite.

Reactions: iasooner1
Go ahead and prepare to accept the fact we may never find a concrete motive. Sounds like whatever evil side this guy had, he kept it pretty secret from everyone.

But I don't buy into the ridiculous conspiracy theories out there. It's amazing the crap people can think up, then post it on the internet and promote it as facts.

So... we then just accept any bullshit they tell us and move on?
I can't. I mean I have no theory. I have no conspiracy story. But I do question the legitimacy of what I'm hearing and/or not hearing from investigators. This is complete BS and no one is doing anything about it. Even the so called 'free press' isn't touching it. It's just weird and bizarre.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT