ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is it just me or does this bother you also ?

iasooner1

Sooner starter
Nov 13, 2002
Frozen tundra Merica, dammit
I've been creeped out all summer over the "New Colonel Sanders" telling us it's 'finger lickin good'.

I just realized yesterday seeing the latest spot and realized the source of the freakishness is none other than former SNL player Norm McDonnell and that explained it all. I suppose its an effective tool (done by a lackluster tool)

I've been creeped out all summer over the "New Colonel Sanders" telling us it's 'finger lickin good'.

I just realized yesterday seeing the latest spot and realized the source of the freakishness is none other than former SNL player Norm McDonnell and that explained it all. I suppose its an effective tool (done by a lackluster tool)

Yeah, the Colonel sucks. Not as bad as when I see a Subway commercial though.........:(

I don't worry about it anymore. I've eliminated a bunch of places by virtue of the sleazy people working there.
I look at them and I say to myself...

"Self, that person that will be handling my food can't possibly care enough about transferring fecal matter to my food by washing their hands really well, if at all".

(prolly gonna get hate mail from the American Restaurant Association, eh, screw 'em)

Last edited:
Reactions: Section22Sooner
"Three Chicken Tenders,
Taters and Gravy,
I'll throw in a Biscuit,
And a Big old Cookie".

My daughters and I sing that all day long. It's hilarious.

Reactions: JConXtsy
It's currently the most active thread on a Sooners sports forum.

I'd say they're doing a great job.

I like the spots, but I also like Hammond and MacDonald.

I loved Norm at OU's freshmen orientation week in 1996. He managed to offend and get about half of the thin skinned students to walk out. It was rich.

It's currently the most active thread on a Sooners sports forum.

I'd say they're doing a great job.

I like the spots, but I also like Hammond and MacDonald.

I loved Norm at OU's freshmen orientation week in 1996. He managed to offend and get about half of the thin skinned students to walk out. It was rich.

I'm a big fan of both. But, as ia stated, I think they are a little creepy in the role of Col Sanders.

Yeah, the Colonel sucks. Not as bad as when I see a Subway commercial though.........:(

jared.jpg

Reactions: Section22Sooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT