ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Guard Dog

mikw36

Sooner commitment
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2002
So we got this dog about 8 yrs ago when he was a pup. It is a cow dog which usually those dogs get half ass cranky. Ours unfortunately did not get that trait. Earlier this summer I was working from home had all the doors and windows open, I hear men talking looked up and 2 guys was at the door. The damn dog was setting letting them pet him. Last week same dang thing happened. The calls I get are from UPS and fed ex drivers. If they leave their door open when getting the packages he will get in and doesn't want to get out wants to go for a ride. He will bark if he is inside but not to get at them he just wants to go out and greet them. He's been ran over 2 times. The second time he got ran over I get a call from a lady asking me if I own this dog and I said yes ma'am I do. I asked her what happened. She is going down the highway and see him get ran over I guess it just drilled him, she said he flew probably 70 feet hit and rolled. She stops gets out of her car to see if he is alright, he goes around the other way gets in her car and won't get out. I don't know where we went wrong raising him. I have told him over and over if he is going to stay around he has to pull his own weight. When other dogs come to the house he goes and get his frisbees stacks them on top of each other and lays on them. The other dogs can be eating his food and he will be laying on his frisbees. Biggest damn p&**# I have ever seen.

Reactions: tucum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.