ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dar and my grab ass shenanigans. I won one yesterday.

Wufee

Sooner starter
Dec 12, 2001
People that know me know I like joking around and having a good time. I’m always pranking Dar but few ever work. She’ll glance at me and give me a bored eye roll and go back to what she was doing.

So last night I’m fidgety and bored and I get inspired to try to get a grin out of Dar.

For any who’ve read my past posts know that I refer to my Johnson as Mr Wiggles. So I stroll into where Dar is doing some computer work .

I stand there and clear my throat. She asks me what I want and I say, I need your opinion on an important subject. She says ok. So I say I’m thinking about changing Mr Wiggles name. She stops what she’s doing but doesn’t look up, I was hoping for a reaction. But no, she’s to much of a pro. I go ahead and make my move, I’m thinking about naming him Zamboni and the boys, what do you think? I stand there grinning like a shit eating dog.

That woman has ice water in her veins. She doesn’t even look up. She just starts working again. I stand there for a few seconds before Buster and I skulk off to the den.

But wait, I have a backup plan. Like I said , I’m bored and I’m determined to win one.

I give her about 30 min then I walk back in to her work place. Buster takes up his normal watching place. He enjoys these events.

Before I go on, I need to provide some background. When I lost my first Grandson , 14 years ago, I had a memorial tattoo put on my right forearm. I wanted to remember him every day. It’s my only tattoo.

Second, most of you know that I’ve had 4 bouts with cancer and I’m on some serious drugs. I don’t complain, especially around Dar. I don’t want her worrying or treating me any differently but she keeps a close watch on me trying to pick up any differences in me. I’m mentioning this because it ended up being part of her reaction to my next gambit.

Ok, on with my move. So I’m standing there and say, ok I realize you didn’t want to be involved in my name change decision but i really need your input on another topic.

She stops what she’s doing and gazes at me with those beautiful eyes. Men, she still is a beautiful woman. So I have her attention.

I say, you know I only have one tattoo but I’m considering getting another. Now I really have her attention. She hasn’t said anything but she is studying me very intensely. I ask her if she still remembers Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny. She says she does but I think she may be getting suspicious.

I hope you guys know Elmer and Bugs. They have this adversarial relationship and Elmer is always chasing Bugs with his shotgun. Elmer also wears this funny looking little hunting cap and Bugs always wins.

So I plug on. I’m avoiding her eyes as I continue. I lift up my shirt and tell her that I’m thinking of putting Elmer on the lower right side of my stomach aiming his shotgun at my package. That I’ll include the following caption “Come out of there you wascally wabbit”,

I can’t hold it back and start laughing and Buster starts barking. I finally look up at her and stop laughing. She’s starting to stand up and has this really weird look on her face. She steps close to me , never losing strong eye contact, and says Jim, are you alright?

She was concerned that I was having some kind of emotional event because of my over the top prank and my goofy reaction. Like I said, she worries about me.

After a few seconds, she realized that I was goofing off and admitted that Elmer and I pulled off a good one.

Buster and I head back to the den giggling and savoring our rare win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.