ADVERTISEMENT

OT: and SIAP. Just read in the NYT that Charlie Sheen is HIV positive

Plainosooner

Sooner starter
Oct 20, 2002
Plano, TX
and has paid out a lot of money to keep that news under wraps.

I suppose that makes all the women he's slept with in the last few years feel great.

I've always found him to be a lousy human being, but in spite of it, until his last year or two on Two and a Half Men, thought he was hilarious. Maybe this accounts for his crazy behavior in the last year or two of his time there.

What a horrible thought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/18/business/charlie-sheen-hiv-positive.html?_r=0

Really not surprising if half the stories written about his behavior are true. The Today show was advertising the hell out of his appearance on the show.

I'm not very pop culture competent. I haven't watched the Today Show, or GMA or whatever CBS wakes you up with, in this century, I don't believe. In fact, I hardly watch NBC ever, unless it's got a worthy sports event on. Their local news in Dallas sucks. And there isn't a network show that is worth my time.

Maybe if they advertised on CBS? But that would be like my going over to a board with an orange border and telling them how wonderful I think their team and their fans are. Just not a very likely event.

My ignorance about the celebrity world has been bliss over the past 30 years. I know nothing about this guy except for who he is. I totally tune out the entertainment world. If you guys want to talk pussy Hollywood gossip, go for it. I'll just stare at Fitty's avatars.

Avatars mostly of celebrity females who likely did Charlie at some previous event.

He is not my cup o tea, either. S22, the curious thing for me is that my primary personal email is Yahoo. And I hate that I have to wade through a bunch of biased political junk and celebrity story headlines just to read my email. (I'd be less bothered if the bias was in my direction. It's the opposite of that.) But my point that it takes so long to arrive at, is that 90% or more of the celebrities they feature in headlines are people I've never heard of previously.

These 20 something nymphettes that are apparently well known to those younger than a baby boomer, and I don't know their name, or recognize their face or even know the name of the show that they've starred in for three years.

Now they could show a pic of John Niland (BTW, is he still living) when I haven't seen him inears at least 20 years, and I could sort through his decades of aging and know who it was. But I'm celebrity inept if they are under 33.

His live-in lover during that time, Bree Olsen, was on Howard Stern this morning. She's pissed, of course. He knowingly had HIV during her relationship with him, and he didn't disclose it. TMZ is reporting that criminal charges to the tune of 6 months imprisonment per person is the law of the land in California. He could be seeing some serious jail time if a lot of these ladies come forward and prove their time with him. By all reports, he was seeing many ladies per week. Luckily, Bree has tested negative. Don't go Google searching her name unless you know what you're looking for. :)

Avatars mostly of celebrity females who likely did Charlie at some previous event.

I don't know who those women are. Just nice looking ladies to me. Thanks for letting me know that they are familiar celebrities. But I still don't know who they are. Just T & A to me.

TMZ is reporting that criminal charges to the tune of 6 months imprisonment per person is the law of the land in California. He could be seeing some serious jail time if a lot of these ladies come forward and prove their time with him.
I'm assuming that punishment is simply for not disclosing being HIV positive before having sex right?? If any of them come up actually positive, that's an entirely different, and more serious charge isn't it??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT