ADVERTISEMENT

OSU Home Cooking

PryorFan

Sooner starter
Dec 26, 2004
Refs and chain crew awarded OSU a first down when they were 5 yards short of making a first down on a 3rd and about 25 yards to go play. They made 19 yards on the pass play not the 25 awarded by the officials. OSU went on to score a td right before halftime to cut KSU's lead to 28-20. It was not caught by Bill Snyder and KSU. Per today's DO.

That sounds criminal. Some officials should end up serving time.

I was watching and saw the play. The TV crew didn't seem to catch it ..... Snyder didn't catch it. Amazing.

I didn't watch the game, but this is priceless. Can't you see Old Bill reviewing the game video around 3 am Sunday morning and seeing that....."Whaaat the". :mad:

This makes me wonder if Snyder's starting to slip. I simply can't imagine a person as detail-oriented as him missing something this important.

I think this has to be Bill's last season. He will be 76 soon... I'm pretty sure. If KSU has a decent year, and I hope they do, I'd like to see Synder out on a good note....again. Then I can go back to really hating the Wildcats. Kudos to the Dean of B12 coaches. He really is a winner!

I think this has to be Bill's last season. He will be 76 soon... I'm pretty sure. If KSU has a decent year, and I hope they do, I'd like to see Synder out on a good note....again. Then I can go back to really hating the Wildcats. Kudos to the Dean of B12 coaches. He really is a winner!

No, I too like Snyder, and I really don't want to hear that he pulled a Bear Bryant and died in the first year of his well deserved retirement.

I think people should have 5 years or so (at least) to reflect, eat lobster tail and indulge in any other vices they've wanted to do but couldn't.
But that's me.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklabama
That is what is the most unbelievable about the whole play. Not that the refs blew it. They are Big 12 refs. See Colo.-Missouri 5 plays at goal line to score in 1990. Okay, Big 8 then. But that Snyder, the best fundamentals coach in the universe, let it slip by.

The chain was incorrectly placed. Snyder probably assumed the chain gang could do it's job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT