ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods...

Maybe it was down for a little bit. I just went over there and it's up right now.
Weird. I've had Orangebloods saved to my favorites for a long time and have always used it to access their site. I go there a couple of times weekly to check out the competition. Now when I click on it, I continue to get the "Oops!" message.

I just googled Orangebloods and added a new and active site listed to my favorites. Weird!

Boomer Sooner

I believe this site exists to generate new accounts for his other board. When subscriptions from this board slow down to a designated level, this forum will be closed. All other reasons are just fabrication.

Boomer Sooner

I tried to access their forum to check on their recruiting thread and received the message, "Oops! This forum has been retired."

Who knows?

Boomer Sooner
Are you sure you're not banned? The same thing happened to me on my iPhone last week, turned out I was banned or blacklisted. I sent the mod an email asking what was up since I hadn't been banned before but somehow got blacklisted. Turns out one of the cry babies over there cried to Jason Sochomel. He was pretty cool and just asked me to tone things down. That's the deal over there, MM is a good mod and fair so some of the posters try to go around him.

Are you sure you're not banned? The same thing happened to me on my iPhone last week, turned out I was banned or blacklisted. I sent the mod an email asking what was up since I hadn't been banned before but somehow got blacklisted. Turns out one of the cry babies over there cried to Jason Sochomel. He was pretty cool and just asked me to tone things down. That's the deal over there, MM is a good mod and fair so some of the posters try to go around him.
Nope, not banned as I just attempted to post and I'm ok.

Even though I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night, I can't figure this out.

Boomer Sooner

He asked YOU to tone things down?? It's pretty sad the level of trash they allow over there if you are a UT fan. But if an OU fan gives them just a little bit of a hard time, then they feel like you need to tone it down or risk being shown the door. Lol :eek:

Smokescreen?

Boomer Sooner
Who knows. The REAL test will be when football seaon gets going. That's when discussions and arguments can get pretty heated and bitter. But I think since JoshM threw down the hammer, at least it has shown people can have discussions without resorting to the behavior we had on here before. I'm one that hopes it continues.

Isn't it more effective to post this sort of thing where MM can read it? Posting it here is actually sickening, considering the number of Sooners that have been banned over there.
I was simply making a statement, not trying to impress or influence anyone.

Picture of M&M.....Lot's of orange..........

199543-M-m-Pumpkin-Spice-Candy.jpg

Why would anyone here want interact on the Orangebloods message board ? Are you really going have any meaningful exchanges ?
The discussions can be fun when dealing with UT perspectives. Or at least it USE to be fun years ago. I didn't visit OB for a VERY long time until here recently. The board has really turned into a dumspter fire now. The posters over there now really have zero ability to have a rational discussion about anything.

Weird. I've had Orangebloods saved to my favorites for a long time and have always used it to access their site. I go there a couple of times weekly to check out the competition. Now when I click on it, I continue to get the "Oops!" message.

I just googled Orangebloods and added a new and active site listed to my favorites. Weird!

Boomer Sooner

The same is happening to me for this site. I think it's a Rivals change. I have to click on the 'Home Page' and then it tskes me to the pay board.

Reactions: fortworth4ou2
I wanted to clear something up about Longhorns fans and Orangeblood fans. Those are two entirely different human beings. I really never met anyone like some of the OB posters. I never have to watch what I say about UT to them. They face reality but OB posters live in the past or the future. Bloods don't want to hear the truth. I do think MM's a good guy who puts up with whiners real well.

That board is a hilarious example of adults acting like juveniles behind the safety of the anonymous internet. They get a lot of trolls because 13 year old behavior attracts 13 year old behavior. This board gets very few because we don't act like stupid children.

There are some terribly pathetic folks posting. I'm fairly certain several of them have nightmares about OU every night complete with bed wetting. They don't like when Sooner fans drop the truth on them. Their delusion is as bad or worse than the Aggies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT