ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss 11 am

This team is playing with zero confidence which may be my greatest concern. I understand we have a load of injuries and the OL is hot poop but these are still highly talented players and the coaches can't get them to loosen up and just play ball. Every team besides Maine is going to be heavily favored and instead of using that as leverage to play with nothing to lose, it's permeating through the entire roster and we're extremely timid.

I hate what’s happening but I can’t turn my back on the program that has given me so many great memories for the last 66 years. BOOMER SOONER!!
I agree.
I thought it would take three years to rebuild the program through the 2024 season….to be SEC-ready by 2025.

Would you please wish for more than 35 next time!!!!!!!! 🤣
I haven’t watched the game yet but will later tonight. I did keep up with it and told my son in law “ Hey OU actually scored a TD in the 1st Qtr.” When I seen the haltime score I thought hey OU crossed the goal line twice. That made me think that OU had a chance.

45 minutes later all that was dashed when I looked at the score again. Did OU even come close to scoring in the second half?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I haven’t watched the game yet but will later tonight. I did keep up with it and told my son in law “ Hey OU actually scored a TD in the 1st Qtr.” When I seen the haltime score I thought hey OU crossed the goal line twice. That made me think that OU had a chance.

45 minutes later all that was dashed when I looked at the score again. Did OU even come close to scoring in the second half?

They moved the ball well in periods throughout the game but when Ole Miss figured out all you had to do was rush 5 everything fell apart.

Its also become obvious that the defense still has holes on the back end and LBs in coverage. Billy Bowen has been bad this year. We never have a safety or CB near a WR when they're making the catch.

Its also become obvious that the defense still has holes on the back end and LBs in coverage. Billy Bowen has been bad this year. We never have a safety or CB near a WR when they're making the catch.

The defense has some occasional lapses, but they are good enough for this OU team to be a top 25 team if OU's offense had a pulse. Ole Miss was averaging 41 points per game, and once again OU's defense held them to 15 points below their season average.

The defense has some occasional lapses, but they are good enough for this OU team to be a top 25 team if OU's offense had a pulse. Ole Miss was averaging 41 points per game, and once again OU's defense held them to 15 points below their season average.

Curious to know what OM avg is so far in Conference play. They were lighting up the Cream Puffs but since Conference Play started they have been pretty average.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT