ADVERTISEMENT

Old Cotton Bowl predictions for tomorrow ?

You may have to have ESPN+ to read this article, but it's the most optimistic, realistic thing I've read or seen in the last week. I picked Texas by more than two touchdowns, but this one made me feel like we have a real chance. We shouldn't be favored, but maybe we'll win anyway.

You may have to have ESPN+ to read this article, but it's the most optimistic, realistic thing I've read or seen in the last week. I picked Texas by more than two touchdowns, but this one made me feel like we have a real chance. We shouldn't be favored, but maybe we'll win anyway.

I’m afraid your initial thoughts are still in play. I am concerned that the Texas offensive line will provide them a successful run game. And I’m not too hopeful we can match it. If we can’t run the football it will put a lot of stress on our passing game (Gabriel as well as Lebby). But strange things happen in this rivalry so BOOMER SOONER!!!!

If our special teams was better add 10 for Sooners and subtract 10 for Shorthorns. How does our Special Teams coach hang on to a job? Brent’s church buddy?)

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT