ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma Softball link for today

Video not the best just to warn everyone. Check that , Guess it had to filter as its good quality now

Last edited:
This year without Alo, it seems OU has an inning or two that does all the damage scoring wise, and then we kind of ride it out. With Alo last year the runs came in bunches. Not complaining just noticed how odd it sort of is run wise. Some of our newcomers (cough) portal wise are finally starting to find their sea legs!! Gonna be a fun the rest of the way!!

Glad you are back with us buddy, Lord knows this site is a ghost town of its previous self. I have tried repeatedly to get bullmarket and schoonerman back.
Bull has been insulted too many times, mostly from the know it all's on the premium side. I firsts had a conversation with Bull when it was the last century. He's a little quirky, but who isn't. I surely am. He's a really good guy.

He’s still around but had a nasty fall/injury in his home several years ago and promised me he would weigh in during football season.
That was several years ago sadly

Medic, thank you so much. There was never a Sooner fan who was a bigger homer. And I really, really liked him. We talked on the phone a dozen times over the years, but he never wanted to meet. I think that's part of the reason a didn't know he passed for 10 months.

Dang it. He was a generous man. Sorry he's gone. There are so many guys from these sites that were such honorable men, and now they're gone. This is a sad day for me. What a ironic tragedy that 49-0 was his last RRR score. No wonder Texas has improved so much. Their biggest detractor is gone.

Been on other site for awhile just lurking. No place to post or things to read for non-prescribers anymore.

So sad to hear this. Bull would call me and we would talk for an hour and always entertained! What a fan he was--one for the ages for sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT