ADVERTISEMENT

Official Sooner-Texas Tech game thread.

Sorry, but that's crap. Barnes drops a 20 yard gain. Dillon misses a wide open receiver. This is a lot more about players than play calls.
Sorry but his play calling all year has been hit and miss. In the OSU game from 2nd QTR on is just one example of his in game adjustments in calling plays. Sure his players have to execute but they also need the OC to have a success at moving the ball.

With that being said so far so good in 3rd QTR

Offense comes to play and the defense thinks they don't have to give it their all.

L incoming. 6 and 6. Year 2 better show consistency.

Reactions: TXSUX
As being pointed out the stripes arent exactly helping OU. If anything its like they are playing for Tech

I don't like our chances if we go to OT, because they can run it in the red zone and we can't. So let's win in regulation.

We may have gotten a little break playing Tech this weekend. A lot of the students are home for the holiday.

Our players make taco tech look like their good. Compliancy, would be a super compliment. Incompetent, is what we are working with. Who's responsible?

Every qb has career numbers against our defense. Every guy in the secondary should be replaced next year.

I’m just glad to see points on the board. Hopefully we have more when it’s all over.

I sat through bedlam. I wanted to go to this game. Didn’t happen.

****ing dumbass calls in overtime. Wease and Mims are catching everything. You run a revesre pass to your QB.

Where was the new players who are supposed to be elite? Gray? Sucks so bad, people give him credit when he has a good game against the school of the deaf, dumb, and blind. Gabriel is average at his best. Coaching remains incompetent. imo

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT