ADVERTISEMENT

Official RRR Game Thread - Game #5 - OU vs. Texas

We need a turnover. With Texas using the clock as well as they are, a score might seal it.

That was a blatant hold on the right side of the ut line on that long run, but OU just looks awful. This isn't even the same offensive or defensive game plan we've had for the rest of the season.

Everyone knew that was coming except our Defense... Alexander is so lost. Our linebackers are the softest in college football. Our football Iq is really really low

Reactions: BillyRay
Interior OL is the worst OU has had in the Stoops era.

D is poorly coached. Bad technique all over. Never adjusted to the run heavy game. They never brought 7-8 in the box every play and forced UT to throw it.

8/9 win team, just like we all knew at the start of the year.

We are who we thought we were, sad but true. Oh well hope Baylor or TCU can win it all and make the big 12 proud, OU and Texas have handed over the keys.

Offensive line is pathetic... Our lb's are soft. Sanchez might be our worst secondary guy. The list goes on and on. Oh and we can't tackle

Reactions: BillyRay
Lol at the last drive. 6 man boxes all the way down the field. How do you not have your S up and Lbs sitting in those a gaps just firing in?

OL terrible and Mike stoops still needs to be fired. Same ole OU.

I can't understand this 3 man defensive front.

Why no Charles walker?

No Mark Andrews?

pathetic.jpg

Reactions: TXSUX
The Horn players saved Charlie's job for at least one more year, but I doubt UT wins more than 3 more games. At least a 6 loss season is possible. OU has a reasonable chance to win every game except probably Baylor and TCU. If we were to win one of those, it would be like what happened today for UT. But be aware that OU is subject to getting upset more this year with its OL, basically in the Big 12 you typically have to score in the high 30's if not the 40's to have a chance to win. That's a big challenge for Stoops. Watch out for Bill Snyder next week, but Stoops does a good job rebounding. He has had plenty of practice the last few years. I'm pissed!

Last edited:
Reactions: TXSUX
Not surprised. I think we were all hoping this team could get better and better each week and until they did win some tough games but reality has set in at least for me, we just aint that good. Gave up over 300 rushing today while our rushing game has all but disappeared under Riley. O line stinks and I don't think enough coaching changes were made after last season. I was not high on Riley when he was hired and I am even less on him now. But as I said I am not surprised at all but I am very pissed off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT