ADVERTISEMENT

*OFFICIAL OKLAHOMA VS TCU GAME THREAD*

I think Plainos feelings are correct. There is seriously something wrong with this team today

I’m glad I sold my OU/TX tickets. I was wanting to go to FT Worth for the game today. I got food poisoning last night. Now I’m thankful for the food poisoning.

Reactions: Soonerborn59
The defense might have been overhyped based on their performance against cupcakes. Against legitimate competition, does this defense appear to be any better than Grinch's defenses? It might actually be worse.

Maybe we can beat WVU this year. I wouldn’t put money on it tho.

The bigger picture is that this team is in transition and that means it will take a step back before it goes forward as it moves away from Poach Riley's influence...... featuring poor defense, poor tackling and excessive penalties.
Adding to OU's problems is that it has now been surpassed by most of the teams within its own conference.
At least 4-5 losses looming, if we're lucky.

Reactions: iasooner2000
This is absolutely embarrassing.

I've never seen an OU team give up 28 points in the first quarter in my life.

Reactions: Patriotgame
The bigger picture is that this team is in transition and that means it will take a step back before it goes forward as it moves away from Poach Riley's influence...... featuring poor defense, poor tackling and excessive penalties.
Adding to OU's problems is that it has now been surpassed by most of the teams within its own conference.
At least 4-5 losses looming, if we're lucky.
That may be generous CT.

Our offensive schemes are offensive (and our defense is worse).

All the coaches should plead the fifth during post interviews.

For those who are more knowledgeable about the structure of the program, is Ted Roof actually involved in preparing the defense and making calls, or is he just a figure-head with the title of Defensive Coordinator?

Reactions: Soonerborn59
Maybe Judge will get 62 during the game, and it’ll make everything all good for Sooners fans.

Lucky not to get targeting and PI on that. Way to celebrate a terrible defensive play tho by Morrison.

Well, I just got home and was getting ready to watch the rest of the game. Now……I think I’ll go mow my lawn instead.

Reactions: cachap5327
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT