ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread - Game #4 - OU vs. West Virginny

This game is of huge importance on whether we hang in Big 12, or will float below the surface. I still am thinking a 38-31 score today for OU to come out with a W. Hope the coaches on D side have made the fine tuning adjustments. This will be the Mountaineers' D first real test....and our third. Boomer Sooner !!

I'm well aware of West Virginia's talents, but I'm going to put a lot of confidence in this Sooner team. I've been following OU football since Bud Wilkinson days, and my intuition is pretty good about the team.

Reactions: iasooner1
Like we used to say in the late 60's, especially through the end of Coach Chuck's tenure and most of Coach Switzer's career, "hell yes" we're gonna win today and win 10 or 20 bucks... BOOMER SOONER !!!!!!!!!! Cool beans !!!

I'm well aware of West Virginia's talents, but I'm going to put a lot of confidence in this Sooner team. I've been following OU football since Bud Wilkinson days, and my intuition is pretty good about the team.

YCN...Looks as though we will get to enjoy 'Wilkinson Weather'...Remember that? :)

Touchdown was a perfect route on a red zone cover two. The wides were really wide and it spread the two deep safeties. Faked a short cross then got depth and there was nobody their.

Great design.

I am very impressed with West Virginia's OLine. OUr DL's are getting no penetration at all. It almost appears were are playing a prevent with the front, to try to avoid his scrambling.

Strange game so far. We're losing the battle of the LOS, but leading and should have had another score. How was that not targeting?

The guy that Westbrook hit, was the guy who shouldn't be playing. He was the guy who targeted him, but they just decided not to call it.

Oklahoma's engineered a fine drive for the Mountaineers. Without the penalties, what have they done? I think all but about one first down has been by penalty.

I have never seen a place kicker drill it down the middle of the crossbars every single time. Until this year....Seibert is a stud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT