ADVERTISEMENT

Of the recruits in OU's stellar recruiting class for 2017.....

CTOkie

Sooner starter
Sep 20, 2001
Portland Ct.
Punter/placekicker Reeves Mundschau from New Braunfels, Texas may be one of the more significant additions.
His punting can allow Siebert to focus on place kicking and his deep kickoffs are like those of Nick Hodgson two years ago.
I'm of the opinion that having a strong kicking game is key to winning championships. This includes kickoff and punt coverage and returns, as well as kicking extra points and field goals.
In a conference where defense is seemingly ignored, at least forcing the opposition to go longer distances to score helps.

Last edited:
Punter/placekicker Reeves Mundschau from New Braunfels, Texas may be one of the more significant additions.
His punting can allow Siebert to focus on place kicking and his deep kickoffs are like those of Nick Hodgson two years ago.
I'm of the opinion that having a strong kicking game is key to winning championships. This includes kickoff and punt coverage and returns, as well as kicking extra points and field goals.
In a conference where defense is seemingly ignored, at least forcing the opposition to go longer distances to score helps.
Excellent point CT
I hope all is going well for you.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT