ADVERTISEMENT

Not lookin good for OUr conference.

Coastal Carolina 7 TCU 1 was the score (it's now 7-4 as I type this) of the College World Series game when he posted the OP. Winner will face Arizona (who beat Ok. State earlier today) in the title series.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Froggies 1

CCU 7

(as of this post:()
I totally get it. I've never been much of a "conference fan", but I guess it's not a bad thing if Big XII teams succeed when OU isn't at a particular time. I dunno, I just can't get fully on board with the idea of being a conference fan since that would put me in the same category as Arkansas fans.

OSU coached screwed up big time by not pitching his ace pitcher in the first game against Zona. Only needed the one win to be in the finals. Wildcats got on a roll that carried into the next game. OSU coached gambled that if he didn't win the first with his 3rd string pitcher he would get the followup game with his best pitcher.

OSU coached screwed up big time by not pitching his ace pitcher in the first game against Zona. Only needed the one win to be in the finals. Wildcats got on a roll that carried into the next game. OSU coached gambled that if he didn't win the first with his 3rd string pitcher he would get the followup game with his best pitcher.
Gasso did the exact same thing in the WCWS. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT