ADVERTISEMENT

NC Game thread

Wow that was even worse than when I saw it live. Refs are representing the conference well. That was an easy call

Reactions: iasooner1
Maybe Mike Stoops is watching this. He might be able to pick up a few pointers. Then again it might be over his head. Just saying.

He likes hunting dogs?

Alabama's defense was just completely gassed. Look at the time of possession for the game. Hurts not doing anything nearly the entire 2nd half just exhausted his defense. This game came down to Clemson just had the superior QB. The 4th quarter Watson was just unbelievable!!! I think the only incomplete pass I can think of was the one at the end that got a PI call in the end zone. Watson was just a machine down the stretch.

Alabama's defense was just completely gassed. Look at the time of possession for the game. Hurts not doing anything nearly the entire 2nd half just exhausted his defense. This game came down to Clemson just had the superior QB. The 4th quarter Watson was just unbelievable!!! I think the only incomplete pass I can think of was the one at the end that got a PI call in the end zone. Watson was just a machine down the stretch.

Bang on.

Reactions: iasooner1
And now gotta listen to Dabo talk about how God did it. sheesh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT