ADVERTISEMENT

Mulkey

Sooners83

Sooner starter
Feb 5, 2003
Not sure who all watched the game, but I was shocked that she was allowed to be on the court that much. Should have been a couple of warnings and then some technical fouls called on the bench. LSU

If players can act like idiots, why can't coaches?
Mulkey is a great coach, a HOF coach, but she's made it her goal to project the "all-about-me" bullshit that now has become a major part of sports.

If players can act like idiots, why can't coaches?
Mulkey is a great coach, a HOF coach, but she's made it her goal to project the "all-about-me" bullshit that now has become a major part of sports.
one thing is.... hopefully one consider themselves as an adult versus an 18-22 year old kid. Doesn't matter...the coaches should be held up to a higher level for their actions. She was way out of control the whole game and the refs let it happen.

Reactions: CTOkie and Oklabama
one thing is.... hopefully one consider themselves as an adult versus an 18-22 year old kid. Doesn't matter...the coaches should be held up to a higher level for their actions. She was way out of control the whole game and the refs let it happen.
I think she is a great coach but I don’t like all the attention she gets which I’m sure is her intention. She’s so obvious about it. For that reason I’m always rooting against her. That’s not worked much but I feel better about myself.

I think she is a great coach but I don’t like all the attention she gets which I’m sure is her intention. She’s so obvious about it. For that reason I’m always rooting against her. That’s not worked much but I feel better about myself.
I could not have said it better, Oklabama and Sooner83.

Not sure who all watched the game, but I was shocked that she was allowed to be on the court that much. Should have been a couple of warnings and then some technical fouls called on the bench. LSU
Then they called a tech on Iowa's best player, the country's best player for her4th foul late 3rd quarter. I didn't watch much after lowa's two best big girls picked up two pf's early first quarter.

I feared LSU who was no better than the country's 3rd best team, would win the title. I despise LSU fans and Mulkey even more. USC beat up lowa in the Semifinals and with the shorter rest, then the officials calling a stupidly tight game, it made it tough.
Then what the self proclaimed LSU thug from the hood did afterward, and the defended in the post game, was the "perfect ending" to an abysmal title game.

Then they called a tech on Iowa's best player, the country's best player for her4th foul late 3rd quarter. I didn't watch much after lowa's two best big girls picked up two pf's early first quarter.

I feared LSU who was no better than the country's 3rd best team, would win the title. I despise LSU fans and Mulkey even more. USC beat up lowa in the Semifinals and with the shorter rest, then the officials calling a stupidly tight game, it made it tough.
Then what the self proclaimed LSU thug from the hood did afterward, and the defended in the post game, was the "perfect ending" to an abysmal title game.
The self-proclaimed thug and Mulkey fit in perfect at LSU, and that is far from a compliment.

Reactions: Plainosooner
This reminded me of the '83 men's final where the best two teams played each other in the Semi's, and then the 5th place team from the ACC, with the help of two of their home conference officials calling the title game, made Jim Valvano a cultural icon, after Clyde Drexler picked up his fourth foul early after being tackled by Terry Gannon. The women's title game is the last time I've been that angry after an NCAA title game.

After the '88 title game, I was more sad than angry.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT