ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Post Practice Notes...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
Ty Darlington was back and practice and looks like he'll be good to go barring any other setbbacks this week. Came in and talked to the media last night.

Nila Kasitati will also be good to go as his ankle is coming along well.

Rodney Anderson is now riding around on a scooter after his surgery to his leg.

I spend most of my time talking to Mark Andrews, Sterling Shepard, Darlington, Jay Boulware and Austin Seibert post-practice. We're supposed to get to talk to Samaje Perine this evening. Eddie was over with Lincoln Riley and I need to go over that video some. Don't really expect any massive revelations this time of the year. Everyone knows what everyone is doing.

Bob did mention that Jordan Thomas is back to practice and progressing well but stopped short of naming him the starter.

Right now everyone seems to be relatively healthy coming off the bye week. But there are some bumps and bruises.

Jordan Smallwood is close to getting back. I would say Texas might be a little optimistic for him to come in and be a major factor though.

Basically OU is readying for a real battle with West Virginia. Everyone knows it's going to be one of the toughest games of the year. Secondary is very good. Bob Stoops is really pushing the offense to make improvements and I get the feeling he knows it is going to be tough sledding this week.

I do think Dom Alexander is a little banged up. Saw him getting some extra work in after practice. I think Zack Sanchez could still be a little banged up too.

More stuff to come. Monday is always the busiest day with press conferences and practice interviews. More to come throughout the day and video has plenty of videos uploaded from yesterday as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.