ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Notes...

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
OK guys, been talking to numerous people on Oklahoma's four remaining 2018 targets.

First, I'd rank Oklahoma's chances at each guy like this...

1. Michael Thompson
2. Tank Jenkins
3. Jeremiah Martin
4. Moro Ojomo

I'll go over each guy below...

*First with Thompson, we've been confident on Oklahoma's chances for him for a while but now we're hearing quite a bit about the folks around St. Louis, and the Missouri program, starting to hear word that the Sooners are in strong position. Usually that's the last domino to fall when things are coming down to the finish line.

*Next with Jenkins, I still think it's Oklahoma or Ole Miss and can say that he did not give the Rebels any indication of his decision and what it would be during his official visit to Oxford last weekend. I'm sticking with my Oklahoma pick but this sounds like a deal where he and mom may be on slightly different pages. Mom may want him a little closer to home and Tank may prefer Norman as his future. It's going to be interesting and it's going to be really close and as one source told me today, "I've got no idea what he is going to do".

*Interestingly enough on the front with Martin and Ojomo is the order I've got them ranked. Oklahoma isn't out on Ojomo but it feels like there is more and more confidence in Austin that he'll be picking the Longhorns. What is a bit more surprising is that Oklahoma is still in the race with Martin and has a real chance. I'm checking around a bit more on what that means but keep an eye on things here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News