ADVERTISEMENT

Monday Notes...(UPDATE: 9:27p)

Josh_M

Hall of Fame Poster
Jul 18, 2001
A High School Football Field Somewhere
UPDATE: MON 9:27p - Just heard, again, from Tank Jenkins and he tells me that the visit is now off again.

But his reasoning for it is, well, interesting.

"I want to take a trip before the official," Jenkins said.

Basically Jenkins tells me he wants to take his own trip before he makes the official.

Why? I'm not exactly sure but am checking to see just how much of 'reality' that explanation is.

UPDATE: MON 2:45p -
Just heard, for the first time in a long time, from Marcus 'Tank' Jenkins and he let me know that he will be taking an official visit to Oklahoma this weekend.

ORIGINAL:
I spoke to some sources at Clemson about the official visit of Rivals100 defensive back Brendan Radley-Hiles this weekend.

Coming in I got the impression that Clemson thought he was a near lock to Oklahoma and weren't all that sure they could turn him this weekend.

But now that the trip has completed?

"He has kept it quiet, of course, but I think he is still strong to OU," a source said.

I checked around with a few of my sources to gauge how they felt about Clemson not being able to turn the tide.

"I am not surprised, he is done."

A LOT of confidence in the Sooners right now in regard to the man known as Bookie (boo-key).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News