ADVERTISEMENT

Missing

Not too surprised that some posters are laying low for a while given last Saturday's game. Especially those that spend most of their time "taking the high road" when it comes to the OU coaching staff. And I thought fitty was banned.

Billy, have the premium posters been as critical of the defensive performance as our board?
Man you have no idea. The pay board mostly mirrors opinions that are posted here, but with about 100 times more ferocity. Threads and arguments over there get brutal. And they have been relentless in their fury towards Mike.

Didn't know fitty & KC were banned. I thought they might have joined forces w/ soonermike, Bull, and Tulsan on another board somewhere creating havoc. Although I do miss KC & Fitty.

Has this board lost a lot of posters or what? What's the dealio?

I've been off the board for almost a year or so I think but I've been lurking ever so often. Who are some of the oldtimers that are still posting and who is not here anymore or banned?

I've got to get up to date with what he heck is going on over here.

My board name reverted back to my very old board name so I guess that is fine but annoying.

Boomer!

formerly known as Got Rings?

I've been off the board for almost a year or so I think but I've been lurking ever so often. Who are some of the oldtimers that are still posting and who is not here anymore or banned?

My board name reverted back to my very old board name so I guess that is fine but annoying.

Boomer!

Rings! If you are being straight, then where have you been, man? I've wondered about you. Shane! Come back.

Rings! If you are being straight, then where have you been, man? I've wondered about you. Shane! Come back.
Hey Oklabama! Yes, it is me. Ring_Man is a very old board name that I haven't used in probably 8 years or more. My (Got Rings?) board name is gone I guess and I don't know how to change it back to that. Same old die hard Sooner fan but just older and none the wiser! HA! I've been lurking but just have been super busy and just no time to post.
What has happened to everybody? Who is no longer posting here that used to be a regular? Anybody been banned since a year ago? If so why were they banned? I need to get back up to speed on this soap opera! HA!
I'm not able to post as much as I used to but I am gonna try to post when I can and start reading the board more often.

Hey Oklabama! Yes, it is me. Ring_Man is a very old board name that I haven't used in probably 8 years or more. My (Got Rings?) board name is gone I guess and I don't know how to change it back to that. Same old die hard Sooner fan but just older and none the wiser! HA! I've been lurking but just have been super busy and just no time to post.
What has happened to everybody? Who is no longer posting here that used to be a regular? Anybody been banned since a year ago? If so why were they banned? I need to get back up to speed on this soap opera! HA!
I'm not able to post as much as I used to but I am gonna try to post when I can and start reading the board more often.

It seems that many old (old means those that use to post not old like me) have either got feed up with some of us, just plain given up. But there still good posters left that have really good posts. I hope you can find time to contribute. Boomer!

Reactions: WhyNotaSooner
Nice to see you Rings. When you find the opportunity and the time is right, chime in and post away. Welcome back.

Reactions: Ring_Man

Boomer!

Oldtimer here since 2004, same name since day 1.

Oldtimer here since 2004, same name since day 1.
Hey 67 - I had Ring_Man as my original board name way back when and then I didn't post for a while went back on the board and was never able to post as Ring_Man again so I finally came up with Got Rings? and now that I've come back on here I can't get
Got Rings? to work but the Ring_Man came back up. I don't know what the deal is so rather than worry about it I will just stick to Ring_Man I guess. It has been about 14 years ago or so that I first started posting. I read this board without posting for a couple of years. Back then it was Frankfangston, MM and many more that I just can't remember he original old timer posters anymore.

Didn't you love that Auburn/Piggie game last week? 56-3. Awesome! I hope they keep Bielema a long time. He is comical. Cracks me up just watching him.

Reactions: Oklabama
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT