ADVERTISEMENT

Michiah, Dimitri? Anyone else injured?

Schoonerman

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
Marietta, GA
I know Bob is very guarded reporting on a player's health, but I was curious as to how some of the guys were doing. Michiah Quick looked to have had a hyper-extended knee or a bone bruise from the hit he took and Dimitri Flowers appeared to have gotten a "stinger" in his shoulder/arm, but came back later to make a key third-down catch that led to the field goal to put us up 45-34. Anyone heard anything about our guys who may have gotten dinged up vs. the horns?

Reactions: iasooner1
Thomas, Will Johnson, due back this Saturday.
Dimon, Haughton and Walker are up in the air for Saturday.
Alvarez okay for Saturday.....but he may not start a center with Wren playing so well.
Quick is out for at least 6 weeks.
Flowers should be available for Saturday.

Thanks for the update CT!

Reactions: iasooner1
I now Walker is injured, but what about Dimon? I don't remember hearing about an injury. We need those studs back on the D-line.

Quick being out is a major setback. We're back to playing round robin at CB. Hopefully the freshman can pick it up quickly w/ a bit of 'on the job training'.

Reactions: Schoonerman
The coach of the team we play Saturday won't overlook the new faces playing defense for the Crimson and Cream.

I was thinking about taking OU and giving the 10 points to KSU in my weekly pool, but your comment reminded me of all the young guys at LB and in the secondary and how Snyder is already scheming on how to expose them. Better lay off this one and hope for at least a one-point win!!!

I was thinking about taking OU and giving the 10 points to KSU in my weekly pool, but your comment reminded me of all the young guys at LB and in the secondary and how Snyder is already scheming on how to expose them. Better lay off this one and hope for at least a one-point win!!!
I gave the 10 in our office pick 'em contest.
That's one I hope I lmiss (55-0 last year).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT