ADVERTISEMENT

Members! TUESDAY NIGHT TIX DRAWING (two members win two tix to OU/ASU) AT 10 pm! Enter now! Closes 9:30 pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Drumm

Co-Publisher OUinsider.com
Staff
Apr 28, 2023
Mustang (OK)
ouinsider.com
I’m sorry I was late. Had a scare with pregnant wife this morning and have been at hospital all day. All is good. Just some things we had never experienced in first two children this late in the process with her nearly full-term.

But enter in NOW AND TWO MEMBERS WIN TWO TIX A PIECE FOR THIS SATURDAY SEASON OPENER IF SCREEN NAME IS DRAWN!

Good luck and thanks for being members! We do this as an appreciation because we don’t have this job or site without you all! Stay blessed! 🙏

SIDE NOTE: Have not heard from @RedDirtRangerette! You were a winner in last nights drawing! Please PM me so I can pass along tix! Have until noon tomorrow before I have three winners in tomorrow’s drawing! Hate doing that but want to make sure members are taken care of and tix are used!

If you contact me afterwards, I’ll still help you out in some form or fashion, but won’t be tix to the game! You won so you will be rewarded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News