ADVERTISEMENT

McKade Mettauer/Walter Rouse Appreciation Thread

soonerbeta

Gold Member
May 1, 2023
With all the drama and bs over the departure of Cayden Green. I just wanted to take a minute to post a positive thought on the aforementioned duo. I know nothing about Mettauer other than that he seems like a program guy and a pretty awesome dude (his defense of DG and playing thru a knarly injury also tell me that too). However with he and Rouse playing in the bowl game for the stated purpose of supporting Jackson Arnold and the team. I found that very refreshing. Yes, I realize that playing out the season use to be the expectation for seniors. However, in today’s game, that is exception rather than the rule. Particularly with Walter Rouse who I’m pretty sure has pro potential. He could also be an excellent coach or football talking head tomorrow if so chooses. Anyway, thanks guys! It means a lot. Especially right now! (I’m sure there are others I didn’t mention doing the same thing-feel free to mention them here-Tawee Walker comes to mind although I still think he may come back-no intel just a feeling).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News