ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield's Shoulder

tok1983

Sooner commitment
Jan 31, 2005
Is there reason to be worried and is there any official word on what's wrong exactly? He's gotten up after a several plays these last few games favoring his left shoulder.

I don't have anything on Baker, but I saw a report where Orlando Brown was in a high ankle boot today.............

My daughter who goes to OU saw Sanchez in a boot on Thursday of last week and he was playing, so hopefully it is precautionary.

I thought I heard them say during the game that he took a facemask on his left forearm, but was going to be okay.
He was holding his arm awkwardly in the Iowa St. game as well. Hopefully it's nothing but he didn't even want his teammates touching his shoulder after the final touchdown against Baylor.

Reactions: Schoonerman
He was holding his arm awkwardly in the Iowa St. game as well. Hopefully it's nothing but he didn't even want his teammates touching his shoulder after the final touchdown against Baylor.

tok, Now that I think about it, maybe it was the ISU game where Baker said he took a facemask to the forearm. He didn't seem to be having too much trouble with it when he was taking selfies and high fiving the OU fans after the game! The kid's tough as leather!!!!

tok, Now that I think about it, maybe it was the ISU game where Baker said he took a facemask to the forearm. He didn't seem to be having too much trouble with it when he was taking selfies and high fiving the OU fans after the game! The kid's tough as leather!!!!

At least it's not his throwing arm if true..........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT