ADVERTISEMENT

Mayfield scores (ink) again!

opk

Sooner signee
May 12, 2004
From MSN Sports. Best value in 1st round draft choices

1. Cleveland Browns | Baker Mayfield | QB | Oklahoma | A
The Browns needed a franchise quarterback with star power, and that's exactly what they got in this year's Heisman Trophy winner. His fiery, competitive nature will quickly win over the fans, and his clean, consistent play, both from the pocket and when things break down, should allow him to have success on the field. Forget the height concerns; Mayfield is a game-changer at the most important position on the field.

Looking forward to NFL week 13 as Cleveland travels to Houston. Hopefully Baker is starting by this date and if so, I'll be wearing a Dawg Pound Baker jersey at NRG stadium in my hometown. :D

Reactions: opk and iasooner1
Looking forward to NFL week 13 as Cleveland travels to Houston. Hopefully Baker is starting by this date and if so, I'll be wearing a Dawg Pound Baker jersey at NRG stadium in my hometown. :D

I don’t know if I’d go that far, being a Texans fan but it’d damn sure be a hard game to watch for me.

I’ve sold off my season tix in 518 since I moved away from Houston a while back, but I’m starting to miss the games. Professional game with a collegiate type atmosphere. I do miss it sometimes.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT