ADVERTISEMENT

Manyang exiled forever?

It's been a while since I was in a situation whereby my front teeth were in jeopardy.....but, how can Evans place himself in a position that someone can get the drop on him to take his teeth out? In any confrontation there is that "point of no return" where one better be fully prepared to be on defense or offense. Evans was apparently neither.

It's been a while since I was in a situation whereby my front teeth were in jeopardy.....but, how can Evans place himself in a position that someone can get the drop on him to take his teeth out? In any confrontation there is that "point of no return" where one better be fully prepared to be on defense or offense. Evans was apparently neither.

At 6' 5" and 300 #'s the last thing I would worry about was my teeth in a fight...But, I guess he should have...........

It's not necessarily a sucker punch. What if you are standing eye to eye with someone with tensions going up and you take this first shot? This is not a sucker punch.

I think it just speaks to the naivety of a civilized person dealing with one who clearly isn't. I doubt the possibility of getting punched, especially by another OU athlete, ever crossed Evans' mind, even though it should have. I'll save my sayings about savages.

Reactions: brsooner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT