ADVERTISEMENT

Made the mistake of listening to "the total dominance hr" today

sooner_mike1

Sooner starter
Jan 31, 2010
Got stuck in traffic, and I originally had tuned in to The Franchise, but they were rambling on about Paul George, and frankly, as a non-Thunder fan, I'm sick of hearing about it. So...I turned the dial to "The Animal". I now remember why I don't listen around 5:00, and it mostly has to do with Dean "The Stream". Al and Jim were discussing how Vegas has OU as YUUUGGEE favorites in every game this year, and Jim rambles on how Okie Light could easily start 6-0, and how Gundy is raving about this new dual threat QB he has. "The Stream" pipes up and says (and I paraphrase) "Don't count Oklahoma State out." To Jim's credit, he goes ballistic and says Okie Light shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as OU this year. Deano's response? "Well Jim, they both play football". WTF does that mean? Jim screamed at Blevins and said "come on Dean, that's ridiculous".

Blevins is so scared of losing Okie Light viewership that he not only sucks Gundy's Johnson, he goes to the far extreme putting them on equal footing with OU at every opportunity. That, and I swear the dude dreams of gay secks with Tiger, but that's a story for another time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.