ADVERTISEMENT

LUCKY US!!

There are only 6 NCAA Teams who remain Undefeated and THE SOONERS get to play 2 of them! Beating Both is the only way we can possibly get OUr Ticket punched, and I have serious doubts if even that is enough...

http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/article/2015-10-23/undefeated-college-football-teams-season

Well, got to like our chances.
We're rocking the 3rd most prolific/scoring offense in the country...the defense is playing like rabid junkyard dogs right now.

The only thing that can trip us up is well, US.

That would be where your OP title 'Lucky Us' comes into play.:cool:

We're rocking the 3rd most prolific/scoring offense in the country...the defense is playing like rabid junkyard dogs right now.

As usual, fitty, U R Spot On! I'm doing the Happy Dance 'cause we DO Get to play baylor and osu...Otherwise, we'd have NO Chance! Count me as one who is still drinking the kool-aid and wearing the rose-colored glasses...

fitty, you are one rock solid poster! Love your outlook and attitude about all things Sooner!

It's just this reporter's opinion, but I still think there are some committee members that feel the same... Even if Baylor wins out, without the B12 having a CCG an undefeated Bears team still can't be guaranteed a playoff spot???? Wow, that's pretty much saying this guy wouldn't give a one loss OU team a sniff of a chance. So much has to happen for the B12 to get a shot it appears. If an undefeated B12 team is left out this year, what will the conference do? What will Boren have to say about OU's future?

BTW, the article also says Oklahoma State will have to beat both Baylor and Oklahoma State. Yeah, that could happen. The Cowboys could beat themselves. :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT