ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Riley speaks his mind toward the Gameday hate

Bull, are you really upset that an ESPN talking head doesn't laud OU ?
Let it go.

I am not upset at all. I just think Game day in the position that they are should not be grossly biased..

When the Game day crew each pick the winners of each game they discuss, thats great

When Lee Corso puts on his head the head of the mascot who he thinks wins the game I usually laugh out loud. I think its great. I even love it in the RRR when Corso thinks texas will win and he wears a Bevo head. I love it!!!

II just think its totally improper for Game day to show hate toward ANY school. and be mean about it like Corso calling OU "A Pretender"

Thats improper.

I am not upset at all. I just think Game day in the position that they are should not be grossly biased..

When the Game day crew each pick the winners of each game they discuss, thats great

When Lee Corso puts on his head the head of the mascot who he thinks wins the game I usually laugh out loud. I think its great. I even love it in the RRR when Corso thinks texas will win and he wears a Bevo head. I love it!!!

II just think its totally improper for Game day to show hate toward ANY school. and be mean about it like Corso calling OU "A Pretender"

Thats improper.
Looks like we have a different meaning of the word "hate".

Reactions: BillyRay
Its no big deal if fans of other schools hate us.
Its no big deal if other teams and coaches hate us
Its no big deal if Sports writers like Berry Tramel hates us
It is a big deal if those who should be unbiased like the gameday crew hates us.

II just think its totally improper for Game day to show hate toward ANY school. and be mean about it like Corso calling OU "A Pretender.

I posted this earlier Billy.....
Its no big deal if fans of other schools hate us.
Its no big deal if other teams and coaches hate us
Its no big deal if Sports writers like Berry Tramel hates us
It is a big deal if those who should be unbiased like the gameday crew hates any school

Last edited:
It's called ratings, and they have you eating out of their hand. 25 cents will feed you for an entire season. Feed the Children can't do it for less than a dollar per day...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT