ADVERTISEMENT

Let's ignore any and all Mixon posts.

Yep. Made my last post on the subject. I hope we win our bowl game. Sooners unite and Peace in Sooner land.

So, I'd say, pull your head out of your ass, and go eat some bevo balls...
That's ruthless. Everybody knows bevo has no balls.

Yes stick your head in the sand. It will all go away
What would you like us to do about it @Gramps? Should we fire Stoops? Suspend Mixon again? You know us fans have all the authority to do those things.

Shitheads like you are the only reason the media chased that video for 3 years, so you can get your giggles acting like you're something above us Sooner fans because of something that happened in the OU football program. You're a loser Gramps. Get a life.

Reactions: JConXtsy
That's ruthless. Everybody knows bevo has no balls.

What would you like us to do about it @Gramps? Should we fire Stoops? Suspend Mixon again? You know us fans have all the authority to do those things.

Shitheads like you are the only reason the media chased that video for 3 years, so you can get your giggles acting like you're something above us Sooner fans because of something that happened in the OU football program. You're a loser Gramps. Get a life.
:D

I find it hypocritical of the ones who conveniently ignore her part in this. I do not support striking a female but who threw the first punch?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT