ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Heisman Rankings

Hard to rank Murray in this in my opinion because of the poor schedule OU has played so far, and OU may not be tested until the Texas game on 10/06. I want to see how he does against Texas, TCU, KSU, OSU and West Virginia.
What I like seeing for OU now, is its recruitment of mobile quarterbacks, from Knight and Bell.....to Mayfield....to Murray.....and with Mordecai in the 2018 class.....and Spencer Rattler next year.

Hard to rank Murray in this in my opinion because of the poor schedule OU has played so far, and OU may not be tested until the Texas game on 10/06. I want to see how he does against Texas, TCU, KSU, OSU and West Virginia.
What I like seeing for OU now, is its recruitment of mobile quarterbacks, from Knight and Bell.....to Mayfield....to Murray.....and with Mordecai in the 2018 class.....and Spencer Rattler next year.
A local friend (retired high school coach) recently text me about Rattler's progress this summer. He said Spencer was very good last year but his progress is unbelievable to this year. He said he is the best football player he has ever seen at the high school level. The same guy told me Mark Andrews would be a national standout before he graduated from OU.

Rattler's videos are jaw dropping good.
And with Tanner Mordecai on the roster now, and of course Kendall getting healthy, the QB position at OU is in great shape for now and for the future.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT