ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler Murray

Google? I thought Scottsdale had mandated a rule that research was not allowed on this forum. I am confused.

f5746d2a3175d5b7cd0750bf9635653f.jpg
You poor thing. Bless your heart.

Reactions: iasooner1
Google? I thought Scottsdale had mandated a rule that research was not allowed on this forum. I am confused.
I believe I mandated that research by your West Texas twerps are not allowed. Your confusion is obviously a permanent affliction. Maybe one day we will have an opportunity to meet face to face and further discuss, you private school country club prick.

Last edited:
Like you really care! Believe me Chicago is not the only place that people die sir, regardless of the numbers, you kill where you live. it is so typical of you and others to bring up the BoB crime argument or lack there of just to skew the narrative, WoW crime is just as high, Do you really think that black folks like seeing us kill each other or any other race at that? thats a big fat NO! The issue that we are fighting against at this moment is against the institution that are supposed to protect us are killing us as well. so don't try to skew the narrative with your weak ass " Chicago" crap! because whites kill too.
The BLM movement is not actually intellectually honest until it’s out on the street’s demanding an end to black on black crime which impacts hundreds of thousands and makes some city’s unlivable for decent people.

People with an IQ above the retarded level know that’s true...They also know it’s going to take black people wanting more police and black people cooperating with the police investigations...but in your hate filled world that’s never going to happen because your ilk is never going to listen to real lasting solutions and do them.

So what, hundreds of white people are killed in Chicago as well, Whats your point?
The point is that black lives matter least to young black men. It's the young black men in the ghetto who desperately need a lecture on the value of black lives, not football fans or Americans in general. The BLM movement are a bunch of hypocritical race pimps who can go get bent.

Last edited:
It isn't the NFL. It's their choice. But I also think that 'kneeling' now is the NFL PC thing to do. Peer pressure. Kind of like if you don't kneel you don't belong. I mean Drew Brees caved in to it. Do you actually think he changed his view on it? I don't. I think he 'took one for the team'. Go along to get along. A year or two and he's retiring. Grab that last few million and run off to the sunset.
Actually, run off into a future TV gig. hence, the "apology."

The point is that black lives matter least to young black men. It's the young black men in the ghetto who desperately need a lecture on the value of black lives, not football fans or Americans in general. The BLM movement are a bunch of hypocritical race pimps who can go get bent.
This^

Black lives don’t matter to the people who support the defunding of law enforcement.

Last edited:
Pretty quiet out here in the suburbs. The protesting is happening near the Capital and Centennial Olympic Park. The Wendy's that got torched is just south of downtown.
White girl burns down black-owned, largely black-employeed, restaurant in the name of black lives matter. Lofl

"Private school, country club prick"...Scottsdale, you are certainly articulate. By the way, how's that Trump policy on the oil and gas industry working? Apparently he can't control supply and demand. Who'D have thunk it? The chances of you and me meeting is slim and none. I only associate with educated and enlightened people who think with their mind, not their mouth.

Pretty quiet out here in the suburbs. The protesting is happening near the Capital and Centennial Olympic Park. The Wendy's that got torched is just south of downtown.
I just hope Fat Matt's rib shack, Fellini's, and both Vortexes are OK. (yeah, just showing off my ATL knowledge.)

Great quote from Gandhi that I saw in a meme a few days ago:

“If you want to bring about true change, go out and steal a 65-inch Vizio.” — Mahatma Gandhi

"Private school, country club prick"...Scottsdale, you are certainly articulate. By the way, how's that Trump policy on the oil and gas industry working? Apparently he can't control supply and demand. Who'D have thunk it? The chances of you and me meeting is slim and none. I only associate with educated and enlightened people who think with their mind, not their mouth.
The Donald has a firm grip on the oil market....$39.50/bbl and rising with Russia and Saudi marching to the same tune now. I suspected you lacked the "capacity" for a robust face to face discussion but thought I would ask. Yes, you have given us hints as to the usefulness of your education. I bet your parents wanted their money back.

Scottsdale, the Donald can't even control his own bowels according to his niece and his crowd control as exhibited at the B.O.K. is seriously lacking. I'm surprised you weren't there with all those red necks.

Scottsdale, the Donald can't even control his own bowels according to his niece and his crowd control as exhibited at the B.O.K. is seriously lacking. I'm surprised you weren't there with all those red necks.
I'm not surprised that our president's bowels are a priority subject matter for you. I was at BOK in spirit.

For those that believe the Don has lost his touch due to the size of the crowd at BOK, please continue to think this way. For I was just one of over 10 million that saw him either via the TV or live streaming. In fact, Sat night's viewing of the rally was the largest viewing of any Fox News to date in Fox history. Please continue the conversation and the under estimating.

For those that believe the Don has lost his touch due to the size of the crowd at BOK, please continue to think this way. For I was just one of over 10 million that saw him either via the TV or live streaming. In fact, Sat night's viewing of the rally was the largest viewing of any Fox News to date in Fox history. Please continue the conversation and the under estimating.
You'd figure they would have learned something from 2016 when Trump ran against "the most qualified presidential candidate evah!" The reality is that us Trump supporters aren't a bunch of loud screeching twatwaffles.

If it's not his bowels, it's his makeup. If it's not his long ties, it's his hairdo. So much to think about. I think he's starting to stress out...not about losing the election but about the slammer the NY attorney general is going to throw him in. He and Barr can share a cell.

If it's not his bowels, it's his makeup. If it's not his long ties, it's his hairdo. So much to think about. I think he's starting to stress out...not about losing the election but about the slammer the NY attorney general is going to throw him in. He and Barr can share a cell.
Yes, it's clear you value appearance over substance. That's just what cuck leftists do these days. Good boy.

You really should take a break from this board for while. Or at least drop from this thread. You are simply not clever enough to know when to stop digging

Scottsdale, I'll be looking for u at the Phoenix rally. I assume you'll be wearing your QANON t-shirt.
How will you know me if I don't wear the T-shirt? I will be in a blue suit with red tie in the VIP section with the top tier donors. Us Arizona rednecks are more polished.

I assume you will be glued to your TV critiquing Trump on your favorite subjects, make up, hair style, bottled tan, etc. I know his bowel activity will be on your mind also.

Last edited:
How will you know me if I don't wear the T-shirt? I will be in a blue suit with red tie in the VIP section with the top tier donors. Us Arizona rednecks are more polished.

I assume you will be glued to your TV critiquing Trump on your favorite subjects, make up, hair style, bottled tan, etc. I know his bowel activity will be on your mind also.

You really should take a break from this board for while. Or at least drop from this thread. You are simply not clever enough to know when to stop digging
Nailed it a few posts back.

Well another OU heisman QB has decided to kneel next year. Hundreds of black men are killed every single year in Chicago and these geniuses never said a word. Now all of the sudden they claim to care.....the NFL is self destructing
He can do whatever he wants. Just like you can do whatever you want.

Reactions: CTOkie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT