ADVERTISEMENT

Kyler Murray

OUnabomber

Sooner signee
Jul 16, 2017
Montana
Well another OU heisman QB has decided to kneel next year. Hundreds of black men are killed every single year in Chicago and these geniuses never said a word. Now all of the sudden they claim to care.....the NFL is self destructing

Reactions: SoonerSA
I am ignoring this rat poison. Hurts was right, you pay to much attention to crap that is rat poison...and before you know it...you are in your back close to “death”. This country is dying. Politicians don’t really care and at this point history signals that a civil war II may be coming to a boil...

75% of the murders in Chicago are black. Over 70% of the murderers are black. People just ignore it
Like you really care! Believe me Chicago is not the only place that people die sir, regardless of the numbers, you kill where you live. it is so typical of you and others to bring up the BoB crime argument or lack there of just to skew the narrative, WoW crime is just as high, Do you really think that black folks like seeing us kill each other or any other race at that? thats a big fat NO! The issue that we are fighting against at this moment is against the institution that are supposed to protect us are killing us as well. so don't try to skew the narrative with your weak ass " Chicago" crap! because whites kill too.

Reactions: JP74017
Like you really care! Believe me Chicago is not the only place that people die sir, regardless of the numbers, you kill where you live. it is so typical of you and others to bring up the BoB crime argument or lack there of just to skew the narrative, WoW crime is just as high, Do you really think that black folks like seeing us kill each other or any other race at that? thats a big fat NO! The issue that we are fighting against at this moment is against the institution that are supposed to protect us are killing us as well. so don't try to skew the narrative with your weak ass " Chicago" crap! because whites kill too.

Not at the rate that blacks are killing blacks in Chicago. I guess its just expected that this happens? Blacks don't say a word about it and its been going on for years. They only care about black lives when a white cop kills a black person which is actually quite rare

Reactions: Soonerheart
How do you know this? where is your proof ? That is just expected. is it just expected that whites kill whites? No we care when COPS kill us no matter the race however, cant ignore the issue is that most of the time the coward i mean the cop is white.

WRONG.

In 2019, there were 415 blacks murdered in Chicago, which represented 80.7% of the homicide victims.

In 2019, there were 25 whites murdered in Chicago, which represented 5.1% of the homicide victims.

In 2018, there were 7,407 blacks murdered in the US, representing 52.4% of US homicide victims. Blacks accounted for 13.4% of the US population in 2018.

In 2018, there were 6,088 whites (includes Hispanic) murdered in the US, representing 43.1% of US homicide victims. Whites (includes Hispanic) accounted for 76.5% of the US population in 2018.

Do we really have to pick? Can we not be concerned about both race related police issues and black on black murder rates?

How do you know this? where is your proof ? That is just expected. is it just expected that whites kill whites? No we care when COPS kill us no matter the race however, cant ignore the issue is that most of the time the coward i mean the cop is white.
You've heard of Google, right? I'm not known for pulling shit out of my ass like you attempted to do. There's plenty of sources for crime data. Look it up.

So we are only bringing up one state's stats for your argument? Still does not work . Still trying to skew the narrative and still it does not work. WRONG!!!

In 2018, there were 7,407 blacks murdered in the US, representing 52.4% of US homicide victims. Blacks accounted for 13.4% of the US population in 2018.

In 2018, there were 6,088 whites (non-Hispanic) murdered in the US, representing 43.1% of US homicide victims. Whites (non-Hispanic) accounted for 60.1% of the US population in 2018.

Do we really have to pick? Can we not be concerned about both race related police issues and black on black murder rates?
Question is, are you really concerned or are you trying justify your narrative? I hope every player kneels against an anthem that was not meant for that 13% you mention. And I served how about you?

And most the time the victim is white....

Reactions: Soonerheart
And most the time the victim is white....
most of the time the white victim is killed trying to exert his privilage, how dare you arrest me don't you know who I am? as he's reaching for his pistol tucked in the seat.:D

Question is, are you really concerned or are you trying justify your narrative? I hope every player kneels against an anthem that was not meant for that 13% you mention. And I served how about you?
Again, my narrative was to show that you were full of shit with your claim of the number of whites murdered in Chicago. This isn't rocket science.

Honestly I don’t blame you for being ignorant

That’s all the media provides you

100% political agenda

Liberal whites use black folks every 4th year, on repeat
Ignorant? Dude you are so far up Trumps ass i can smell your stupid ass through this thread.

Again, my narrative was to show that you were full of shit with your claim of the number of whites murdered in Chicago. This isn't rocket science.
Never claimed that more whites were killed, my statement was i am sure that hundreds of whites are and were killed in Chicago, go back and try again zipper.

Ehhhhh, yes whites kill too. I guess that makes black on black homicide OK to you then, especially when it happens disproportionately to the population? You do you!
No that is your thinking not mine. You do you.

Never claimed that more whites were killed, my statement was i am sure that hundreds of whites are and were killed in Chicago, go back and try again zipper.
Sigh.

I never said that you said more whites were killed. I specifically posted stats that refuted your post that stated that hundreds of whites were killed in Chicago each year. Again, not rocket science. Hell, it's not even paint by number.

You keep bringing up the fact that whites get murdered by whites too and it sure seems like you're trying to use that concept to defend black on black murder rates. Maybe not, but awfully suspicious.
Again, that is your thinking not mine. Also saying that i am trying to defend any murder rate is just plain incorrect and stupid. We can agree to disagree at this point. Have a nice day.

Well another OU heisman QB has decided to kneel next year. Hundreds of black men are killed every single year in Chicago and these geniuses never said a word. Now all of the sudden they claim to care.....the NFL is self destructing

It isn't the NFL. It's their choice. But I also think that 'kneeling' now is the NFL PC thing to do. Peer pressure. Kind of like if you don't kneel you don't belong. I mean Drew Brees caved in to it. Do you actually think he changed his view on it? I don't. I think he 'took one for the team'. Go along to get along. A year or two and he's retiring. Grab that last few million and run off to the sunset.

Reactions: BillyRay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT