ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas chalker’s vs Illinois

iasooner2000

Sooner starter
Sep 12, 2011
KU scored on two long possessions in q1 using about an 8 yard corner fade to two different receivers. Their qb Daniels is a dual threat tonight so far

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I missed the cats 3rd score and an Illini score but was back for the last minute of the half to see KU pass for a 4th TD
7-28 Cats over the “fighting Illini”
It’s going to be a rough year for Illinois

We have had enough of the kittens in their place that will be nasty this year for sure

The only thing tough about the Illini schedule is being in the Big Ten East, which may have replaced the SEC East as the best division in college football. A big three of Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan is pretty tough for everybody else in their division.

Kansas might just have the best quarterback in the Big XII if he stays healthy.

Reactions: iasooner2000
The only thing tough about the Illini schedule is being in the Big Ten East, which may have replaced the SEC East as the best division in college football. A big three of Penn State, Ohio State and Michigan is pretty tough for everybody else in their division.

Till the Sooners shut him out. 😁

KU actually looked pretty good last night outside of having a few breakdowns late in the game. The offense with Daniels leading it is going to be a handful for anyone.

BTW I hope Bama mops the floor with Texas today. Don’t care for either team but the Texas is back crap would make Bamas win even sweeter.

Daniels is the B12 preseason Offensive Player of the Year and after last night I can see why.

He’s a good passer but is a bit small to be a runner in the league from what I saw. If he stays healthy all year it will be a surprise imo

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT