ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson Cantwell Update

NixaSooner

Sooner signee
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2018
I know a couple mods have radio shows in the morning, but I wanted to let fellow Scoopers know of a possible one-time infringement on their listenership, and only for 15 minutes ... 😀

I'll have Jackson Cantwell - the 6-8, 280 pound OT from NIxa HS and No. 1 player in Missouri in Class of 2026 - on our morning radio show Friday from 7:40 to 7:55 am, if anyone wants to listen. There will be a Sooners recruiting question or two thrown in for sure.

I'm told Cantwell (@jcantwell2499) will be on his way at that time, along with his Olympic shot-putter parents, to TCU for a visit tomorrow and Texas A&M on Saturday. Both have offered, along with Arkansas, Mizzou, K-State, Kansas and Miami that I know of. He attended the OU-Baylor game back in November.

By his senior year, barring injury, we anticipate he'll be the most recruited football player ever to come out of SWMO, topping DGB (of course, won't take much to top DGB's college and pro careers). Cliff's Notes for those who haven't heard/seen ... Max Preps freshman All-American honoree, varsity starter for Class 6 power at LT at 14, made a 33 on his ACT as an 8th grader, holds world records for his age in shot put and discus.

That link to listen is www.969thejock.com and hit the Listen Live button.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News