ADVERTISEMENT

In 10 short days it will be Football Time in OKLAHOMA!

OUSOONER67

Sooner starter
Mar 23, 2004
Everywhere
Can you believe it?
Good, bad or ugly lets see what we got!
I am expecting to see improvement all the way around, from the Coaching Staff down to the Water Boy.
I can't wait and cannot believe its just a few days away.
Here's hoping the Grid Iron Gods will smile on us this season.
5041908d648391828e7e150a341e72e1.gif

Can you believe it?
Good, bad or ugly lets see what we got!
I am expecting to see improvement all the way around, from the Coaching Staff down to the Water Boy.
I can't wait and cannot believe its just a few days away.
Here's hoping the Grid Iron Gods will smile on us this season.

Remember during the season tickets days, the excitement of a new season coupled with the dread of September stifling heat, sunburn, thirst and the packed-in crowd?

The best thing the OU Athletic Dept ever did for me was jack around with my season tickets, demanding I move way, way upstairs after 21 years of being there for EVERY game and not leaving until it's over - even the '97 arctic-blast Texas A&M disaster.

I haven't been back since 2015. I will enjoy watching in air conditioned comfort under the ceiling fan, and taking a leak whenever I want to. And I don't have to devote an entire weekend to prepare and recover from it. Thank you University of Oklahoma Athletic Department. 🖕

Last edited:
Remember during the season tickets days, the excitement of a new season coupled with the dread of September stifling heat, sunburn, thirst and the packed-in crowd?

The best thing the OU Athletic Dept ever did for me was jack around with my season tickets, demanding I move way, way upstairs after 21 years of being there for EVERY game and not leaving until it's over - even the '97 arctic-blast Texas A&M disaster.

I haven't been back since 2015. I will enjoy watching in air conditioned comfort under the ceiling fan, and taking a leak whenever I want to. And I don't have to devote an entire weekend to prepare and recover from it. Thank you University of Oklahoma Athletic Department. 🖕
My sentiments exactly! Had my own bad experience yrs ago so we stopped buying season tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT