ADVERTISEMENT

I'm just going to throw this out there on the Mixon ordeal....

trademarcs

Sooner starter
Dec 9, 2008
I'm not the coach, the athletic director, or the president of OU. I will not second guess their decisions concerning JM. No one will ever know exactly what was said by either party, your only seeing part of the story. I have faith that, from the president down, this was gone over with a fine tooth comb before any punishment was handed out. They felt it was fair under the known circumstances, previous history from both Joe and Amelia, and the evidence that was available.

One thing I do know about young men and women is they make mistakes, and often MAJOR ones. It's not that hard to see the types of people your are dealing with when they get in trouble. They either have remorse, regret, etc..... Or they blame others, make excuses, and/ or are just mean spirited. A lot of young people's problems today stem from not taking responsibility for their actions, which I don't believe is the case here.

You don't throw young kids away when they do something stupid, you TEACH them to be a better man, or woman. We as adults have to show these kids the way to better themselves and their lives, and in doing so they better the lives of the people around them. There are always going to be some that second chances just don't help, but do we want to deny those kids that it could really help? Of course not!

In closing, I fully support how this was handled. It's a judgement call, and you have to make a lot of these in life. OU staff saw good in JM, and a second chance was given.....period. He has done everything asked of him with no issues.....time served.

PS....to the naysayers.....**** YOU. You are obviously a big part of the problem with kids today and don't care to be a part of the solution. :D ......ok, I'll accept my ban now, like a MAN!

This Mixon case is over except for the civil trial. Joe is now getting on with his life and we hope the same for Ms. Molitor. I wish her the best.

The haters stayed in court for 2 1/2 years to get the video released. Finally it was. It is old news & some in the media are treating this like it is brand new news.

Soon even this will be forgotten as time passes.

We all should hope both will be able to get on with their lives and have much happiness and much successes in both of their lives

She will walk away with a few hundred thousand dollars which is what she hoped for anyway, she will buy a brand new crappy Ford Mustang or Camaro and end up wrecking it because she loves to drink and get arrested. She will then slap a cop and get slammed to the ground for resisting arrest and will then sure the Police Department for excessive force. I doubt we have heard the last of this idiot Molitor, hopefully she gets help with her anger management and drinking problem and hopefully Joe has learned to stay away from crazy white drunk ho's.

Watch the Netflix series The OA...

She pretends to be the kids "stepmother" and asks the teacher who is hell bent on kicking the problem child out of school...

"Why did you want to become a teacher?"

The question rings with teachers. ( both my parents were teachers). you don't JUST take the "A" kids and toss everyone else. You pride yourself on taking the "C" kids and turning them into "A" kids

That is the mark of a difference maker. it's easy to make a rock star into a rock star.

This is something the hater horns will NEVER understand. The one coach that could have taught them this lesson was just fired.

Watch Second Chance Charlie go somewhere else and succeed. It WILL happen.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT