ADVERTISEMENT

if we beat Baylor &TCU

Why would I pay to read a bunch of delusional garbage by fans that live there pathetic lives through Ou football?

Whoa there big fellow... I happen to know (even though I am too cheap/don't have the time to make membership worth it for me) that there is more than one former player contributing on the premium side so watch the delusional argument.

Reactions: BillyRay
Lol, if anyone has seen OU this season thats not going to happen. I see those 2 games as a loss and maybe one or 2 more. K-State and probably Okie Lite. Gonna be a loooong season with not much to look forward to for next year either. I have been depressed since last season thinking about it. Oh well, it is just a game I guess.

Whoa there big fellow... I happen to know (even though I am too cheap/don't have the time to make membership worth it for me) that there is more than one former player contributing on the premium side so watch the delusional argument.
That's pretty sad if former players are posting on a message board. That's what Twitter is for.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT