ADVERTISEMENT

I realize this may be a lot to ask..

Jun 12, 2002
But I don't suppose it's at all possible you could get your University President to just shut the hell up for once. Lol. Everybody else is behaving, and I realize you have a politician who clearly loves the limelight, the camera on him, and hearing himself talk running your school. But for heavens sake, he's such a liability, and honestly an embarrassment to your school anymore. How do you guys feel about him? Do you think this constant attention he draws to himself, and his contradicting statements about expansion (which my understanding all University representatives agreed to not discuss with the media anyway) really are doing anything to help OU, or the Big XII's case at all? I really am curious how you guys feel about his inability to keep his mouth shut? I know the Oklahoma Board of Regents has generally disagreed with his position, though it seems he has now suddenly changed his mind again.

Reactions: Section22Sooner
But I don't suppose it's at all possible you could get your University President to just shut the hell up for once. Lol. Everybody else is behaving, and I realize you have a politician who clearly loves the limelight, the camera on him, and hearing himself talk running your school. But for heavens sake, he's such a liability, and honestly an embarrassment to your school anymore. How do you guys feel about him? Do you think this constant attention he draws to himself, and his contradicting statements about expansion (which my understanding all University representatives agreed to not discuss with the media anyway) really are doing anything to help OU, or the Big XII's case at all? I really am curious how you guys feel about his inability to keep his mouth shut? I know the Oklahoma Board of Regents has generally disagreed with his position, though it seems he has now suddenly changed his mind again.

Yeah, I sent a letter saying the same to Obama, Bush, and Clinton. They didn't listen either...

Maybe you could get your teams motivated to play for something more than third or worse in an inept POS conference, as the little xii has become in public opinion in recent years, ya think?

Sure, no prob.
Then we'll discover a cure for aids and cancer.
Then we'll fix the tectonic plates so there's no more earthquakes.
Then the weather...:)

Reactions: gocats5611

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT