ADVERTISEMENT

I re-joined the pay board this weekend

Oklabama

Sooner starter
Aug 10, 2004
Tulsa, OK
I was a member for a couple of years back in 2004, but never posted. Then I discovered the Sooner Message Board and finally got enough gumption to join in all the fun three years ago. I forgot how different the two boards are from one another. Both are great, but I doubt I will post very much on the pay board. The extra information and different points of view are enough for me. Just wanted to say if you are thinking about the pay board, I believe you will
benefit, but this is my home. Boomer!

BTW, does anyone have a cure for jumping cursors? It takes me so long to post on my Surface which this reason I post 90% from my IPhone. Sorry for high jacking my own thread.

Last edited:
I was a member for a couple of years back in 2004, but never posted. Then I discovered the Sooner Message Board and finally got enough gumption to join in all the fun three years ago. I forgot how different the two boards are from one another. Both are great, but I doubt I will post very much on the pay board. The extra information and different points of view is enough for me. Just wanted to say if you are thinking about the pay board, I believe you will benefit, but this is my home. Boomer!

Okla, I feel the same way, but I didn't think the $10 for the pay board was worth it and can get all the "scoop" I need here.

Reactions: iasooner1
Okla, I feel the same way, but I didn't think the $10 for the pay board was worth it and can get all the "scoop" I need here.

That is the reason I left so many years ago, but every year about this time I can't get enough. Well, it may have something to do with retirement. haha

I was a member for a couple of years back in 2004, but never posted. Then I discovered the Sooner Message Board and finally got enough gumption to join in all the fun three years ago. I forgot how different the two boards are from one another. Both are great, but I doubt I will post very much on the pay board. The extra information and different points of view are enough for me. Just wanted to say if you are thinking about the pay board, I believe you will

BTW, does anyone have a cure for jumping cursors? It takes me so long to post on my Surface which this reason I post 90% from my IPhone. Sorry for high jacking my own thread.
Keep us informed. News travels faster there.:D

Which model of Surface Pro? I bought a SP4 with the i5 8/256 and Windows 10 Professional config right before Christmas and haven't experience the issue you describe, but I primarily type with the keypad cover.

Same here man. Threads and discussions move so fast over there it's hard to keep up to the point of posting in them. So I rarely post over there as well. But I do enjoy reading the info over there. Some of the epic fights and arguments over there are just insanely fun to read as well. Lol

Which model of Surface Pro? I bought a SP4 with the i5 8/256 and Windows 10 Professional config right before Christmas and haven't experience the issue you describe, but I primarily type with the keypad cover.

Mine is the Surface Pro 3 with a i3-4020 running on Windows 10, but I only have the issue on Rivals sites. Weird.

Reactions: veritas59
I sneak out of the house when my wife is busy to get one. She is on a health kick all the time. We are both retired. I am only a few pounds over weight. I just suck in my gut.:D

Good one. Anywhere I can drive up and get a big juicy burger. I hate wimpy burgers.
burger-uk-menu-cover_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

I signed up for a subscription last month then cancelled it as soon as I realized Marvin Wilson would not be coming to OU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT