ADVERTISEMENT

I know a guy, who knows a guy.....

Schoonerman

Sooner starter
May 29, 2001
Marietta, GA
It's good to have family/friends who have connections.

My wife's twin called last night to say she was given (hence, free) four tickets to OU-Ohio State. Don't know or care what section, row, etc. I'm just thrilled to be going and the freebies make it all the better! Round-trip from ATL to DFW was $332 for me and the wifey and my other sis-in-law is gonna drive us to Norman for the game! Every great now and then, it's good to be me!

As we get closer to the game, let me know where the Scoopers will be tailgating. Want to meet up with you fine people for some pre-game festitivities!!!

Boomer Freaking Sooner!!!

It's good to have family/friends who have connections.

My wife's twin called last night to say she was given (hence, free) four tickets to OU-Ohio State. Don't know or care what section, row, etc. I'm just thrilled to be going and the freebies make it all the better! Round-trip from ATL to DFW was $332 for me and the wifey and my other sis-in-law is gonna drive us to Norman for the game! Every great now and then, it's good to be me!

As we get closer to the game, let me know where the Scoopers will be tailgating. Want to meet up with you fine people for some pre-game festitivities!!!

Boomer Freaking Sooner!!!

Well, you lucky dog, you.

Reactions: Schoonerman
Boren's private suite is not a place you want to be...

Caligula-cast.jpg

Well, it was too good to be true. Sis-in-law called today to say her friend did not come through with the tOSU tix. Still plan on coming to Norman, so if you know anyone with a couple extra tOSU tix for sale, let me know!

Well, it was too good to be true. Sis-in-law called today to say her friend did not come through with the tOSU tix. Still plan on coming to Norman, so if you know anyone with a couple extra tOSU tix for sale, let me know!

Bah... in-laws. And this is why I never offer anything to anyone until said things are in my hand.
Do you need a couple SoonerScoop members to curb-stomp your sis-in-law for you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT