ADVERTISEMENT

I imagine this has been discussed SEC 2024 scheduling and the ESPN way early top 25

OUcatfish1965

OU scholarship offer
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2023
I am not whining about OU's schedule. I think it will be great if we can go 10-2 or 9-3.. If we go to Dallas and $hit that game.. I will consider jumping off a 25 floor building. We better do all we can to get whom ever to get us to 6-0 when we come back to Norman to play the Gamecocks. But how in the _____ did OU draw 6 in the (ESPN way to early pre season poll) out of the top #16 while Texas get Georgia at home and us in Dallas and the basement twins Kentucky and A$M?

I won't even count the #23 #24 or the #25 because they both will be out of the top 25 because #25 A$M will get a mud hole stomped in it's first game and #23 Kentucky the 3rd game Georgie.

(*) First number is how many in the top 22

(6) OKLAHOMA #4 TEXAS (DALLAS) #6 OLE MISS (AWAY) #7 MISSOURI (AWAY) #9 ALABAMA (HOME) #12 LSU (AWAY) #16 TENNESSEE (HOME) (4 OF THOSE TOP 12 ARE NOT AT EVEN AT THE PALACE ON THE PRAIRIE)

(5) ALABAMA #1 GEORGIA (HOME #7 MISSOURI (HOME) #12 LSU (AWAY) #14 OKLAHOMA (AWAY) #16 TENNESSEE (AWAY

(4) GEORGIA #4 TEXAS (AWAY) #6 OLE MISS(AWAY) (9) ALABAMA (AWAY) #16 TENNESSEE (HOME) #23 KENTUCKY (AWAY)

(3) OLE MISS #1 GEORGIA (HOME) #12 LSU (AWAY) #14 OKLAHOMA (HOME) #23 KENTUCKY (HOME)

(3) TEXAS A$M #4 TEXAS (HOME) #7 MISSOURI (HOME) #12 LSU (HOME)

(3) TENNESSEE #1 GEORGIA (AWAY) #9 ALABAMA (HOME) #14 OKLAHOMA (AWAY) #23 KENTUCKY (HOME)

(2) MISSOURI #9 ALABAMA (AWAY) #14 OKLAHOMA (HOME) #25 TEXAS A$M (AWAY)

(2) TEXAS #1 GEORGIA (HOME) #12 OKLAHOMA (DALLAS) #23 KENTUCKY (HOME) #25 A$M (KYLE FIELD)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News