ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to post a thread about anything regarding Coronavirus but

Grimlock72

Sooner starter
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2018
Fort Worth
ok. we've had the morons at the ou daily post videos and shit about people having tailgates for games. yes, the OU daily is moronic in the highest order outside of their great sports group. they posted an *HORRIFIC VIDEO* of a tailgate hosted by members of a fraternity at OU that has basically had all of it's members have coronavirus

listen

i can say that what's reported for OU in terms of coronavirus cases is inaccurate. a lot of people are not going to Goddard due to lack of rapid testing, and go off campus to be tested. this leads to inaccurate "on campus" coronavirus results. this in large likelihood isn't even counting people in fraternity/sorority houses or people that have been significantly exposed based on their roommates being exposed off campus.
Lots of people don't even go get tested. my personal estimate is that there are probably at LEAST 8-10x times the amount of cases on campus among students as has been reported. None of this should surprise or alarm anyone. don't be the ****ing moron that thinks that that's the cause behind players missing games. guys that missed tonights game in LARGE part had to deal with bullshit contact tracing, not corona itself.

There are a number of students on here, a lot don't post or don't post often. It's a matter of opinion on the reality of the situation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News